Friday, November 22, 2013

Wisdom Teeth No More

Well today my oldest son had his wisdom teeth removed.  So far all has gone well and he is happily snoozing in a narcotic fog LOL!  But, I did want to share a wonderful pin that helped get us through today!  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/46865652346358658/ 
Homemade Ice Pack - this is awesome!  I tried it out today and it works great!

These little goodies really work.  I was able to gently shape them to his face and being a little mushy allowed them to not poke or have hard spots like traditional ice packs. 

I actually made 4 of them so that I could always have 2 hardening up in the freezer.  The only thing I would probably change would be to double bag them as one leaked some once it started to defrost.  Granted it was an easy fix just re-zip the bag, but who wants to smell like rubbing alcohol. 

So that is all for today, as I am heading back to my nursing duties!  Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment